Cost per serving $0.26 view details
- 1 lb grnd lamb or possibly beef
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter melted
- 1 Tbsp. thinly-sliced green chiles
- Â Â (serranos or possibly jalapenos)
- 1/2 c. minced fresh cilantro - (lightly packed)
- 1 c. finely-minced onion
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- Â Â Coarse salt to taste
- Â Â Vegetable oil for brushing grill
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and shape into logs which can be threaded onto thin skewers or possibly cooked directly on the grill. Either cook on the grill (2 inches from the heat source) or possibly fry on a well-seasoned heavy griddle. Figure about two min on each side for rare, three min for medium and four min for well-done.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 155g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 266||74%|
|Total Fat 29.55g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 13.41g||54%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.68g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|