Cost per serving $1.81 view details
- 1 lb grnd lamb
- 1 ounce grnd pork
- 1Â 3/4 ounce roasted pine nuts
- 1 x vidalia onion, finely, minced
- 2 x cloves finely minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh mint or possibly 1 tbsp dry mint
- Â Â white pepper
- Â Â salt
- Â Â sausage, casing
- Â Â court bouillon, for cooking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the grnd meats, the onions, the garlic, the parsley, the pine nuts, the salt, the pepper and the mint.
- Using a kitchen mixer with the sausage attachment, form the sausages. Let rest in the refrigerator for two hrs before cooking.
- Put the court bouillon to heat in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Once boiling, reduce the heat and drop the sausages in to cook at a slow simmer for about fifteen min. Take the pan off the burner with the sausages still in it and let rest for another fifteen min.
- Serve the lamb sausages with couscous and mint lowfat yoghurt.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 162g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 308||74%|
|Total Fat 34.66g||43%|
|Saturated Fat 12.6g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.85g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|