Cost per recipe $5.37 view details
- 3 x turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/2 c. dry red wine
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 2 med fresh tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 4 tsp walnuts, coarsely minced
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 c. sliced celery
- 4 Tbsp. black olives, sliced
- 1 head leaf lettuce, washed and broken into bite-sized pcs
- 1/2 c. bottled fat-free ranch dressing
- Whisk together red wine, soy sauce, extra virgin olive oil, shallot and oregano. Wash turkey tenderloins, pat dry and place in shallow glass dish to marinate. Add in wine mix and turn to coat each tenderloin. Cover and chill 2 to 4 hrs, turning turkey several times.
- When ready to cook, spray grill or possibly broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat grill or possibly broiler to medium.
- Remove turkey from marinade, pat dry and brush lightly with extra virgin olive oil. Cook 5 inches from heat for 8 to 10 min on each side, or possibly till lightly browned and no longer pink inside.
- While turkey is cooking, toss together tomatoes, walnuts, feta cheese, celery, olives and lettuce in a large bowl. Divide among 4 dinner plates or possibly large individual salad bowls.
- When tenderloins are fully cooked, remove to cutting board and slice, crosswise, into 1/2 inch diagonal pcs. Arrange equal portions of turkey in the center of each salad, and serve with ranch dressing.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 695g|
|Calories from Fat 1234||84%|
|Total Fat 138.79g||173%|
|Saturated Fat 23.59g||94%|
|Trans Fat 0.46g|
|Total Carbs 28.91g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.0g||20%|