Cost per recipe $103.19 view details
- Wash the turbot in cool water.
- Using a sharp filleting knife with a long flexible blade slice down the central spine of the fish from head to tail.
- This central spine can be found by running your finger along the fish to feel for it.
- Depending on that side of the spine your knife falls proceed to fillet which portion of the fish. This is best done by starting at the head end.
- Cut aloes the edge where it meets the body and then down the length of the spine slowly easing the flesh away from the bone.
- Continue to do this till the fillet is released from the bones.
- Trim the edges of the fillets removing any bones.
- Two of the four fillets will be smaller than the others.
- Cut these smaller fillets in half.
- The larger fillets should be cut proportionately into three.
- Brush the flesh side of the fillets with oil season with salt and pepper and grill for 34 min on each side or possibly till cooked.
- Serves 1o
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2750g|
|Calories from Fat 732||28%|
|Total Fat 81.13g||101%|
|Saturated Fat 20.63g||83%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|