Cost per recipe $3.82 view details
- 4 lrg Fresh plum tomatoes
- 1/4 c. Minced fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. Minced fresh marjoram
- 1 x Shallot, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x Swordfish steaks, (3/4 to 1 inch thick) (6-oz)
- Â Â Extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Cracked black peppercorns
- Bring medium saucepan of water to boil. Add in tomatoes and blanch 30 seconds.
- Drain. Transfer to medium bowl. Cover with cool water; cold. Peel tomatoes.
- Cut in half; squeeze out juices. Chop tomatoes; transfer to bowl. Add in herbs, shallot, vinegar and 1 Tbsp. oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- (Can be made 1 hour ahead. Let stand at room temperature.)
- Prepare barbeque (medium-high heat) or possibly preheat broiler. Brush fish with oil. Sprinkle with generous amount of peppercorns and salt. Grill till just cooked through, about 4 min per side. Transfer fish to plates.
- Spoon tomato salsa over and serve.
- Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 52g|
|Calories from Fat 122||77%|
|Total Fat 13.76g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.88g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.61g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|