Cost per serving $1.20 view details
- 4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 onion, sliced 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cut into 1/2inch slices
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 8 pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 4 6 ounce swordfish steaks or any firm lean white fish, rinsed and patted dry
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium lemon, quartered
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Brush 2 tablespoons oil on both sides of eggplant and onion slices. Grill onions 1 minute on each side. Place eggplant on grill alongside onion, cook vegetables 3 minutes on each side or until tender. Allow to cool.
- Increase grill to high heat. Brush both sides of fish with 3 tablespoons oil, sprinkle with salt and some black pepper. Cook fish 3 minues on each side or until opaque in center.
- Meanwhile, chop eggplant and onions and combine with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and relish ingredients. Serve over fish with lemon wedges.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 301g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 255||77%|
|Total Fat 28.77g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 3.98g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.47g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||27%|