Cost per serving $0.28 view details
- 3 sm summer squash
- Â Â (combination of zucchini and yellow)
- 1 x garlic clove chopped
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Halve each squash, but don't peel. Combine all ingredients for sauce.
- To grill, place the squash on a rack over medium warm coals with the rack set 6 inches from the heat source. Baste with some of the sauce. Grill the squash about 5 min on each side, basting frequently with sauce. Serve.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Serving size: 1/2 small zucchini or possibly squash.
- Comments: Grilling the yellow squash and zucchini is a good way to bring out the flavor.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 63g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 41||80%|
|Total Fat 4.66g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.65g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.42g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|