Cost per serving $0.04 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Country Dijon-style mustard
- 2 lrg garlic cloves pressed
- 1/2 tsp crumbled dry rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tsp dry thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 4 x trimmed beef rib eye, 1" thick (or possibly boneless top loin steaks) Salt to taste
- Combine mustard, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano and pepper. Spread mix on both sides of steaks.
- Grill steaks over medium coals, turning occasionally, 11 to 14 min for medium-rare to medium (if using top loin steaks, grill a little longer), turning halfway through cooking time. Season with salt to taste.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Description: "If you enjoy the flavor of mustard, try this rub (it is also delicious on grilled pork chops)."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 0g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.26g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|