Cost per recipe $36.99 view details
- 4 lb Whole squid, skinned and cleaned
- Â Â Extra virgin olive oil to brush on squid
- Â Â Salt and pepper sweet and sour cucumber
- 10 med Cucumbers, seeded, cut into a fine julienne
- 2 x Red peppers, seeded, cut into thin ribbons 2-inches long
- 4 x Vidalia onions, sliced paper thin
- 1/2 c. Salt
- 6 x Ears corn kernels, lightly grilled
- 2 c. Sugar
- 3 c. Cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Grnd cloves
- 1 tsp Ancho chile pwdr
- Brush squid lightly and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 2030 seconds on each side. Slice squid in 1/2-inch slices. Toss with salad and marinade.
- SWEET AND SOUR CUCUMBER SALAD
- Combine first 4 ingredients and let stand for 3 hrs. Drain and press out juice. Add in corn kernels and toss with marinade. Serve with grilled squid.
- Combine all ingredients and toss with squid salad.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 5672g|
|Calories from Fat 337||8%|
|Total Fat 38.14g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 7.59g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 648.57g||173%|
|Dietary Fiber 33.9g||113%|