Cost per serving $2.28 view details
- 2 Tbsp. liquid crab boil - (to 3 tbspns)
- Â Â Water as needed
- 3 whl lemons cut in half
- 4 whl spiny lobsters
- 5 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 lb haricots verts cleaned, blanched
- 2 Tbsp. minced shallots
- 1 pt red tear drop tomatoes stemmed
- 1 pt yellow tear drop tomatoes stemmed
- 4 c. Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes warm, (see recipe)
- Â Â Drizzle of white truffle oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced chives
- In a large stockpot over medium heat, combine the crab boil, water and lemons. Bring to a boil. Add in the lobsters and cook for 4 min. Remove from the heat and cold.
- Preheat the grill. Split each lobster in half. Season the lobster meat with 3 Tbsp. of the extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Place each lobster, meat-side down and grill for 3 to 4 min on each side, turning the lobsters every 2 min.
- In a large saute/fry pan, over medium heat, add in the remaining extra virgin olive oil. When the oil is warm, add in the beans. Season with salt and pepper. Saute/fry for 2 min. Add in the shallots and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to saute/fry for 3 to 4 min or possibly till the tomatoes start to break their skin. Remove from the heat.
- To serve, mound the potatoes in the center of each plate. Spoon the bean/tomato mix around the potatoes. Lay the grilled lobster on top of the potatoes. Drizzle the entire plate with the truffle oil. Garnish with chives.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 199g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 159||43%|
|Total Fat 17.97g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 2.52g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 42.78g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|