Cost per serving $0.74 view details
- 1 1/2 lb Shark steaks or possibly other hard-fleshed fish
- 1 can Pineapple chunks (20 ounce)
- 3 Tbsp. Salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Sherry
- 1 Tbsp. Grated ginger root
- 1/2 tsp Dry mustard
- 2 x Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1 x To 2 large green peppers cut into large pcs Skewers
- Rinse shark with cool water; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. Drain pineapple, reserving 3 Tbsp. of juice; set pineapple chunks aside.
- Make marinade by combining reserved juice, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, mustard, garlic and brown sugar. Stir well and pour over shark. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once. Using bamboo or possibly metal skewers, make kabobs by alternating pineapple and green pepper; set aside.
- Drain shark, reserving marinade. Place on well-greased grate 4-5 inches from warm coals and cook 4-5 min. Baste with marinade and turn. Cook an additional 4-5 min, or possibly till shark flakes when tested with a fork.
- Baste fruit and vegetable kabobs and place on grill. Cook 15-30 seconds on each side, or possibly till just browned.
- Makes 4 servings.
- NOTE: Shark may bebroiled on a well-greased broiler pan 5-6 inches from source of heat.
- Follow grilling times and directions.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||1%|
|Total Fat 0.17g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.56g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|