Cost per serving $5.01 view details
- 2 lb Fresh salmon fillets, boneless
- 4 lrg Ripe tomatoes, minced
- 1/2 c. Sweet onions, minced finely
- 1 c. Fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1/2 c. Fresh mint leaves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- Â Â Fresh grnd pepper and salt, to taste
- 6 c. Cooked rigatoni pasta
- 1/2 c. Soy sauce
- 1/2 c. Red wine
- 1/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dry oregano
- 1 tsp Dry basil
- 6 lrg Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a flat dish or possibly a zip lock bag, mix and add in the salmon fillet. Marinate for 1 to 3 hrs, turning periodically.
- Cook the pasta and chop the tomatoes, onions and herbs.
- Preheat your George Foreman Jumbo grill (or possibly prepare your favorite grill).
- In the GFJ Grill, cook the salmon for about 6 min. It should flake easily.
- Combine the Relish and Pasta ingredients in a large glass bowl; then add in the salmon and toss lightly, but sufficient to distribute the salmon. (Or possibly you can serve the salmon separated and let your guests decide whether they want to mix the pasta and salmon on their plates.) In your outdoor grill, cook salmon about 5-6 min per side, depending on thickness.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 339g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 265||59%|
|Total Fat 29.59g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.92g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|