Cost per serving $1.77 view details
- 2 x 1/2 lb salmon steaks, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil, (1 to 2)
- Â Â Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Tbsp. Butter, at room temperature
- 4 Tbsp. Ginger preserves
- 1 tsp Finely grated lime peel
- 1 Tbsp. Snipped chives
- Brush the steaks with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place under a grill 4 inches from the heat source and grill 4 min per side. Serve with a dollop of ginger butter crowning each portion.
- To Make the Ginger Butter:Cream together the ingredients till well mixed. Pack the flavoured butter into a crock and chill till needed (the butter may be prepared several days in advance).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 93g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 201||76%|
|Total Fat 22.65g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 8.88g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 0.12g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|