This is a simple chicken salad which goes great with a good piece of Italian bread.
Enjoy with Love,
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Cost per serving $2.61 view details
- 2 lbs. cooked - boneless chicken breast â diced
- For the Salad:
- 2 Compari tomatoes (or vine ripe tomatoes) â diced
- Healthy handful of fresh sage leaves
- Healthy handful of fresh basil leaves
- 6 cloves of garlic â crushed
- Tblspn of capers â plus a tblspn of the caper marinade
- 3 slices of marinated red peppersâ plus, 2 tblspns of the marinade
- Dashes of sea salt
- Dashes of fresh ground black pepper
- Juice of Â½ lemon
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Heat a griddle with a drizzle of olive oil and place the crushed garlic to get a little golden color. Add the fresh sage leaves and the basil leaves to crisp up a little.
- Place the diced chicken in a bowl add the crisp basil and sage and the golden garlic. Add the slices of marinated peppers, plus a little of the marinade. Add the capers, plus the caper marinade. Drizzle the olive oil and add the lemon juice, plus the salt and pepper to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 261g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 154||45%|
|Total Fat 17.04g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4.86g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.22g|
|Total Carbs 5.89g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|