Cost per recipe $12.59 view details
- 2 fresh pineapples
- 1/2 cup of butter, plus 6 extra tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extra
- Vanilla ice cream
- Peel, core and cut each pineapple into 6 spears or circles.
- In a small saucepan, melt the 6 tablespoons of butter with sugar and nutmeg.
- Brush this mixture over each pineapple spear.
- Grill the pineapple spears, covered on a medium-hot grill for around 7-10 minutes - or until lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- To make the butterscotch sauce, melt remaining butter with brown sugar and cream.
- Bring to a boil, stir occasionally.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Serve the sauce over the grilled pineapples and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 643g|
|Calories from Fat 1138||50%|
|Total Fat 129.09g||161%|
|Saturated Fat 81.24g||325%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 286.22g||76%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|