Cost per recipe $5.57 view details
- 10 ounce tender New York steak
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce or possibly soy sauce
- 1/4 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 Tbsp. minced lemon grass
- Â Â Sugar and chili pepper to your taste
- 2 Tbsp. sliced onion
- 2 Tbsp. minced Chinese parsley
- 2 Tbsp. sliced carrot
- 2 Tbsp. shredded green mango
- Â Â Some fresh lettuce, tomato and cucumber
- Grill steak to about medium or possibly medium-rare, then slice it as thick or possibly thin as you like. Toss the steak with all the ingredients served on a bed of fresh lettuce and topped with roasted peanuts.
- Note:This recipe is from the Honolulu Advertiser food section. Saowalux Saetung has created a Thai-style dish called Grilled New York Steak Salad with Shredded Green Mango. Originally from Thailand, Saetung said, "You can substitute the steak with seafood or possibly even tofu."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 785g|
|Calories from Fat 211||36%|
|Total Fat 23.42g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 8.94g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.37g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||16%|