Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- 1 lb Potatoes , new not tiny scr
- 2 c. Garlic
- 1 tsp Rosemary , dry
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Â Â Grnd pepper
- Cook potatoes on stove top in water to cover or possibly in microwave oven on HIGH
- (l00T power) till almost tender. Drain potatoes. Toss with garlic, rose- mary and extra virgin olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Can be prepared day ahead to this point and refrigerated. To grill, divide potatoes in half.
- Place each batch in single layer be- tween large pcs heavy duty foil
- (or possibly double thickness regular foil). Bring up ends of foil to close airtight.
- Puncture several holes in each pkgs.. Place on grill rack over warm coals, turning several times, till cooked, about 7 min total. Unwrap and serve immediately.
- Makes 6 serv- ings. Puncturing the foil with holes allows some ot the smokiness to perme- ate the potatoes. P FRISCHKNECHT
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 120g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||28%|
|Total Fat 4.83g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.69g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|