Cost per serving $0.79 view details
- 15Â 1/4 ounce Can unsweetened pineapple
- Â Â Tidbits, undrained
- 1/4 c. Plus 1 Tbsp Amaretto di Amore
- Â Â Divided
- 1/4 c. Chopped sweet red or possibly green Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Mahimahi or possibly amberjack Fillets
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Slivered almonds, toasted
- Drain pineapple, reserving pineapple and 1 Tbsp. juice separately.
- Combine pineapple, reserved 1 Tbsp. juice, 3 Tbsp. Amaretto, red pepper and chives; stir well, and set aside. Sprinkle fish fillets proportionately with salt and pepper. Combine honey and remaining 2 Tbsp. Amaretto; brush each fish fillet on both sides with 1 Tbsp. mix.
- Grill over medium-warm coals (350 to 400 degrees) for 4 min; turn and cook an additional 3 min or possibly till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Brush tops of fillets with remaining honey mix; sprinkle with almonds. Serve with pineapple salsa.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 133g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 6||4%|
|Total Fat 0.72g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 33.45g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|