Cost per serving $9.74 view details
- 2 x Lobster tails, or possibly (6-ounce)
- 12 ounce Frzn shelled lobster meat
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/4 c. White wine
- 1/4 tsp Lemon pepper, or possibly your favorite seasoning
- Heat butter and combine with wine (much of the alcohol will evaporate, leaving only the flavor) and seasoning.
- Cut down the back of the lobster tails and gently spread apart. Baste with sauce. Place on a warm grill and continue to baste frequently. Cook for 8 min. Baste and turn.
- Cook for 5 more min or possibly till done.
- All dinner menus this week have about 550 calories total and include:
- Some menus have 1 Skim Lowfat milk serving instead of 1 Meat, 1 Starch, or possibly 1 Fruit serving.
- Notes: This week we are featuring complete dinner menus and accompanying
- Dinner: 1 serving Grilled Lobster Tails 1 baked potato with 2 Tbsp low-fat lowfat sour cream 1 c. steamed broccoli 1/3 c. frzn yogurt 1 c. fresh or possibly no-sugar-added frzn strawberries
- Notes: 4 servings/
- Serving size: 3 ounce
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 106g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 58||41%|
|Total Fat 6.52g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.83g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|