Grilling cocktails is something I’ve never thought of before. That’s why I had to go to school to learn all this info to share with you folks. I love cocktails almost as much as I love grilling so now I’m really excited because Grilled Cocktails combine my two favorite things!
- 6 pounds lemons, cut in half
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 rosemary sprigs (optional)
- 1 cup Four Roses Bourbon (or bourbon of your choice)
- Dip each half of the cut lemons in sugar and set aside on a tray to be grilled.
- Combine water, sugar and honey in a saucepan or disposable aluminum tray. Add a couple of sprigs of rosemary to the pan (this is optional but adds a unique touch!)
- Heat up your grill to medium-high heat. For additional rosemary flavor, throw a handful of rosemary sprigs on the hot coals just before grilling.
- Grill the lemons cut-side down until nice grill marks appear (5-7 minutes). Remove the lemons and set aside to cool.
- While grilling the lemons, place the saucepan with the honey syrup on the grill. Heat the syrup until sugar and honey are fully dissolved giving the rosemary time to infuse the syrup with flavor.
- Let the lemons cool then squeeze the juice into a pitcher by hand. Add syrup and water to taste, along with bourbon and ice. Stir well and serve.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 28g|
|Recipe makes 64 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||5%|
|Total Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.85g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|