Cost per serving $0.80 view details
- 1 c. Italian dressing
- 2/3 c. powdered lemonade-flavored drink mix
- 2Â 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 6 x boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a medium bowl, combine the dressing, lemonade mix, and pepper. Add in the chicken, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 hrs, or possibly overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Place the chicken on the grill, discarding the excess marinade. Grill the chicken for 12 to 15 min, or possibly till no pink remains, turning the breasts halfway through the grilling.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 111g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 103||46%|
|Total Fat 11.68g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 28.09g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|