Cost per serving $1.35 view details
- 3/4 c. minced fresh dill
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil plus
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 lrg shallot finely minced
- 3 tsp grated lemon peel
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 4 lrg boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. lowfat sour cream
- 1 lb red-skinned potatoes unpeeled, and
- Â Â cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 lb medium zucchini cut on diagonal
- Â Â into 1/4"-thick slices
- 3 x celery stalks thinly sliced
- 1 c. coarsely-minced pitted large green
- Â Â Sicilian olives
- Â Â ( or possibly other brine-cured green olives)
- Combine 1/2 c. dill, 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil, 3 Tbsp. lemon juice, shallot, and 2 tsp. lemon peel in large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Add in chicken and stir to coat. Marinate at room temperature 1 hour or possibly refrigerateup to 8 hrs, turning chicken occasionally.
- Combine mayonnaise, lowfat sour cream, 1/4 c. dill, 1 Tbsp. lemon juice, and 1 tsp. peel in small bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigeratetill ready to use.
- Steam potatoes till just tender, about 12 min. Transfer to large bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine zucchini slices and 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil in medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt; toss to coat.
- Heat grill pan or possibly large ridged cast-iron skillet over high heat till very warm, about 4 min. Working in batches, grill zucchini slices till just crisp-tender, about 1 minute per side; transfer to plate.
- Grill chicken till brown and cooked through, about 6 min per side. Transfer to work surface; cold 15 min. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes; add in to potatoes in bowl. Fold in celery, olives, and dressing; season with salt and pepper.
- Overlap zucchini slices around edge of platter. Mound chicken salad in center.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Comments: A grill pan is just the thing for cooking the chicken and zucchini in this recipe.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 168g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 266||85%|
|Total Fat 30.07g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 4.75g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 4.21g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|