Cost per serving $11.36 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 x Shallot chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Minced garlic
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 5Â 1/2 lb Leg of lamb - (to 6 1/2 lbs) trimmed, boned, and
- Â Â butterflied (abt 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 lbs boned)
- Â Â Mixed Olive Relish see * Note
- In a bowl, whisk together the red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, shallot, garlic, pepper and salt. Whisk in the extra virgin olive oil. Trim as much remaining fat as possible from lamb and in a shallow dish spread oil mix over both sides of it.
- Prepare grill or possibly heat grill pan over medium heat. Bring lamb to room temperature and grill on an oiled rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals 10 to 12 min on each side, or possibly till meat thermometer registers 140 degrees, for medium-rare meat. Alternatively, lamb can be grilled on a grill pan for about the same amount of time per side. Transfer lamb to a cutting board and let stand 10 min. Serve lamb thinly sliced across the grain, with Mixed Olive Relish.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 517g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 752||66%|
|Total Fat 83.66g||105%|
|Saturated Fat 32.08g||128%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.54g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|