Cost per serving $1.77 view details
- 1 lb Lamb loin
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb Fresh angel hair pasta
- 10 x Roasted garlic cloves
- 3/4 c. Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Juice of one lemon
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 sm Red onion thinly sliced
- 4 x Roma or possibly plum tomatoes cored, seeded,
- Â Â and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. Fresh sweet peas blanched
- 1/2 c. Greek black olives pitted, halved
- 4 ounce Feta cheese crumbled
- Preheat the grill.
- Season the lamb with 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill the lamb for 3 to 4 min on all sides till medium-rare or possibly desired doneness. Remove from the grill and cold.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add in the pasta and cook till tender, about 4 min. Drain and place the pasta in a bowl of ice water. Stir the pasta a couple of times to separate the pasta. Drain very well. Toss the pasta with the remaining extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the garlic. Using the back of a fork, mash the cloves till smooth. Stir in the lemon juice and mustard. Whisk in the extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil slowly. Whisk till the mix is slightly thick. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Slice the lamb on the bias, diagonally, into 1/4 inch slices. In a large mixing bowl, add in the onions, tomatoes, and peas. Season with salt and pepper. Add in the sliced lamb, pasta, olives and cheese. Toss the salad with the dressing. Serve either cool or possibly at room temperature.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 197g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 494||66%|
|Total Fat 55.93g||70%|
|Saturated Fat 11.15g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 50.28g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|