These are easy and super delicious- a heads up, you'll want to mix up the meat, kabob it and let the flavors marry in the fridge for at least 2 hours~
Servings: 6 kabobs
Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1/2 a sweet onion, finely chopped*
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped*
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped*
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- a pinch of kosher salt and some fresh ground pepper
- press these chopped items lightly with paper towel to remove excess liquid them before adding to the mix, you don't want to add too much moisture to the kabobs so they stay together!
- Combine everything in medium bowl and cover in plastic wrap, refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Form long patties that are equal in thickness. Oil the grill surface so the lamb does not stick. Grill over medium heat about 4-5 minutes each side, flipping once with a spatula or plastic tongs (don't pull them by the stick!).
- Serve with hummus, cucumber salad and pita bread!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 92g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 162||73%|
|Total Fat 17.93g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 7.73g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.77g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|