Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- 2 large jalapeÃ±oâs â grilled
- 1 large onion â sliced and grilled
- 4 cloves of garlic â grilled
- Dash of salt to taste
- Olive oil
- Tablespoon of honey
- Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Grill the jalepenoâs until skin is charred, then chop.
- Slice the onions and then grill until golden.
- Grill the garlic whole until slightly golden, then chop.
- Place all of the above in a bowl with the honey, vinegar, olive oil and seasonings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 45g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.02g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|