This is a print preview of "Grilled Honey Dijon Chicken" recipe.
Grilled Honey Dijon Chicken Recipe
High heat carmalizes the honey, giving it a great flavor.
|Prep time: 20 minutes
|Cook time: 8 minutes
Goes Well With: Rice, grilled vegetables
Wine and Drink Pairings:
2 Pounds Chicken Breasts
3/4 Cup of Honey
1 1/2 Cup of Dijon Mustard
1 TBLS of Olive Oil
- In a bowl, mix honey, dijon mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Butterfly chicken breasts.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thick.
- Place chicken breats in the bowl and let marinate for at least two hours.
- Cook chicken on the grill at high heat, four minutes on each side.