Cost per serving $1.52 view details
- 2/3 c. Hot water
- 1 pkt Active dry yeast
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1Â 1/3 c. All-purpose flour
- 3/4 c. Quick or possibly old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 c. Romano cheese
- 1/2 c. Green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 c. Red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Minced fresh basil or possibly
- 2 x Cloves of garlic
- 4 tsp Dry basil
- 2 c. Plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1Â 1/2 c. Shredded part-skim mozarella
- Combine first 4 ingredients; let stand 10 min or possibly till foamy. In mixer bowl, combine flour and uncooked oats. On low speed of electric mixer, gradually add in yeast mix; mix an additional 2 min. (Dough will be soft.) Knead on floured surface 5 times. Place in medium bowl sprayed with no-stick cooking spray, turning once to coat. Cover; let rise in hot place 30 min or possibly till almost doubled. Punch dough down; divide into 4 portions. On floured sureface pat each into 6 inch circle. Grill over medium warm coals 2 to 4 monites or possibly till bottom is golden.
- Remove from grill. On rbowned side, layer remaining ingredients in order listed. Return to grill. Cover; cook 4 to 6 min or possibly till bottom is golden and cheese begins to heat. To bake in oven: Heat overn to 425 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray or possibly oil lightly. Pat each portion or possibly dough into 6-inch circle onto prepared sheet. Layer with Romano, 1/2 of mozzarella, bell pepper, onion basil garlic and tomatoes.
- Bake 25 min or possibly till crust in golden. Sprinkle immediately with remaining cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 213g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 71||26%|
|Total Fat 8.05g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.11g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.81g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|