Cost per serving $11.60 view details
- 1 med Pineapple *
- 1/4 c. Unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 2 x Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp To 1 ts chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. Cool water
- 2 Tbsp. To 3 tb NutraSweet Spoonful Salt Pepper
- 6 x Halibut, haddock or possibly salmon steaks or possibly fillets grilled
- * Peeled, cored, cut into scant 1-inch chunks
- Grilled salmon steaks with spicy pineapple sauce is as delightful to look at as it is to eat. What's more, the sauce goes equally well over lots of other fish and meat dishes.
- HEAT PINEAPPLE, pineapple juice, lime juice, garlic and jalapeno pepper to boiling in medium saucepan; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 min.
- Stir in cilantro; heat to boiling.
- MIX CORNSTARCH and cool water; stir into boiling mix. Boil, stirring constantly, till thickened. Remove from heat; cold 2 to 3 min.
- STIR IN NUTRASWEET SPOONFUL; season to taste with salt and pep- per. Serve hot sauce over fish.
- NOTE: Pineapple-Cilantro Sauce is also excellent served with pork and lamb.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe (3 Ounce. fish fillet)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 438g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 85||18%|
|Total Fat 9.37g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.35g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.22g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|