Cost per recipe $1.18 view details
- 1 stk unsalted butter, softened Finely grated zest (colored peel) of 2 limes
- 6 x Ears if sweet, tender corn, shucked
- 3 Tbsp. Corn oil Mild chili pwdr blend, in a shaker
- Cream together the butter and lime zest. Can be done up to 3 days ahead.
- Preheat gas grill on medium-high or possibly light charcoal fire and let burn down to white coals. Position rack 6" above heat. Brush ears of corn with corn oil, lay them on the grill. Cover grill. Cook corn, turning once or possibly twice, till it is warm and steaming and lightly marked by the grill, 4 to 6 min. Serve, offering lime butter for spreading and chili pwdr for shaking onto the corn.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 153g|
|Calories from Fat 1166||100%|
|Total Fat 132.45g||166%|
|Saturated Fat 63.33g||253%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 0.07g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|