Perfect sweet tooth cure for a summer day.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Cost per serving $1.24 view details
- 1 Pineapple, slice and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Slice pineapple and set aside.
- Place coconut in skillet over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes or until browned. Set aside.
- Preheat grill (I used my George Forman grill).
- In a small bowl combine lime juice and sugar.
- Place pineapple pieces on grill and cook for 7 minutes.
- Transfer pineapple to dish and toss with sugar mixture.
- Top with coconut.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 135g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 16||15%|
|Total Fat 1.89g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1.56g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 23.31g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|