Cost per serving $3.22 view details
- 3 lb clams - (1500grams)
- 1/2 c. butter - (125ml)
- 1/4 c. white wine - (60ml)
- 2 clv garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp freshly grnd black pepper - (2.5ml)
- Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
- Scrub and remove beards from clams.
- Using a medium size sauce pan, heat butter and add in white wine, garlic, pepper and set aside.
- When barbecue is warm, place clams and/or possibly mussels directly on rack and grill till they open, remove and place into a bowl. Throw away any shells which so not open.
- Pour hot butter over clams and cover to keep hot.
- Serve warm and with lots of bread to mop up delicious broth.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 192g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 116||49%|
|Total Fat 13.16g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 7.44g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.88g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|