This is a print preview of "Grilled Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes" recipe.
Grilled Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes Recipe
These are a great side dish for any meal. The salt goes nicely with the sweet flavor of the sweet potato, and the cinnamon gives it that extra sweet kick!
If you like sweet potatoes, I know you’ll be very pleased with the taste of these.
|Prep time: 30 minutes
|Cook time: 12 minutes
Goes Well With: Hamburgers
3 medium sweet potatoes
kosher salt (to taste)
cinnamon (to taste)
- Slice the sweet potatoes into 1/2â³ thick slices and place in a pot of water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, move the potatoes to a bowl of cool water, and let them sit for 10 minutes to cool.
- Remove the potatoes from the cool water and pat them dry.
- Lightly coat the potatoes with olive oil.
- Sprinkle one side of each potato with the salt and cinnamon.
- Place them directly on your grill, spiced side down, over medium-high heat, and sprinkle spices on the second side.
- Cook until tender. It will only take a few minutes on each side.
- Remove them from the grill and enjoy.