These chicken wraps make a nice light meal or pair well with soup for a quick week night meal. I served them with a curried coconut carrot soup. I used Middle Eastern flatbread from Trader's Joes but make your own if you have time. I used Tandoori seasoning from Penzey's; again make your own version if you have the necessary spices.
- 1 lb chicken breast, boned, skinned and cut into long strips
- 1 1/2 bell peppers, seeded and cut into quarters
- 3 Persian cucumbers, peeled, seeded and cut into strips
- 3 cups baby spinach, cleaned
- 1 tsp Tandoori seasoning (I used Penzey's)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 flatbread rounds
- salt/garlic pepper to taste
- Non stick cooking spray
- Mix yogurt, sour cream and 1/2 Tandoori seasonig until combined. Refrigerate until service.
- Heat grill to high heat. Season chicke and peppers with Tandoori seasoning, garlic pepper and spray light with non stick spray. Grilled until done. About 10 minutes.
- Warm flatbread in microwave until very pliable.
- Place all ingredients on table and allow diners to assembel their own wraps and add yogurt sauce as desired.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 278g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 191||46%|
|Total Fat 21.34g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 9.54g||38%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 28.61g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|