Cost per recipe $4.34 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. chicken stock or possibly canned low-salt broth
- 1Â 1/2 c. unsalted beef stock or possibly canned broth
- 2 Tbsp. kosher dry vermouth or possibly any kosher wine
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp whole-grain mustard
- 1 tsp Creole mustard or possibly spicy-brown mustard
- 4 x skinless boneless chicken breast or possibly turkey breast fillets
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic, fresh or possibly frzn
- Combine both stocks and vermouth in heavy medium saucepan. Boil over high heat till reduced to 3/4 c., about 25 min. Add in all mustards and whisk to blend. Simmer till slightly thickened, about 3 min. Season sauce to taste with pepper. (Can be prepared one day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to simmer before serving.)
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or possibly preheat broiler. Rub chicken or possibly turkey breasts with garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Grill chicken or possibly turkey till cooked through, about 4 min per side.
- Transfer chicken or possibly turkey to plates. Spoon sauce over and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 957g|
|Calories from Fat 36||13%|
|Total Fat 4.07g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.16g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 4.81g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|