Cost per serving $4.63 view details
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 slices (1/2 ounce each) pepper Jack cheese
- 2 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 2 Romaine lettuce leaves (or) spinach
- 1 slice red onion, separated into rings
- 2 slices yellow tomato
- Dill pickle slices, and sliced avocado, optional
- * Sprinkle chicken with poultry seasoning. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- * Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170Â°. Top with cheese; cover and grill 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- * Serve on buns with lettuce, onion, tomato, avocado and pickles if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 501g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 29||11%|
|Total Fat 3.34g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.76g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 40.63g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||18%|