Cost per recipe $2.00 view details
- This recipe is per person as it is easy to double, triple, quadruple, etc.
- 1 chicken breast, cut 3/4 of the way through, so it opens like a book
- 1 slice fresh mozzarella. you may have to cut in half and place end to end if you have a narrow chicken breast
- 1 slice of tomato, you may have to cut in half and place end to end if you have a narrow chicken breast
- Basil leaves to lay on top of mozzarella
- Olive oil to drizzle on breast
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Drizzle olive oil on the breasts and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- On one side of the cut breast put the mozzarella piece(s), tomato piece(s) and basil. Fold other side over ingredients. Grill until meat is cooked to the desired doneness. Enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 224g|
|Calories from Fat 173||52%|
|Total Fat 19.32g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 7.45g||30%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 2.84g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|