Cost per recipe $3.04 view details
- 125 gm Goats' cheese
- 1 x Clove garlic, crushed Half a lemon, zest of
- 50 gm Black olives, stoned and minced
- 1 x Breast of chicken Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 slc Country bread A few flat parsley leaves
- 1 sm Shallot, sliced
- Combine the first four ingredients and set aside.
- Season the chicken, brush it with extra virgin olive oil and grill it for 6-8 min on each side or possibly till cooked.
- Grill the bread and then spread on the cheese mix. Slice the chicken and arrange on top.
- Finally toss the parsley and shallot in a little extra virgin olive oil, and arrange on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 217g|
|Calories from Fat 796||79%|
|Total Fat 88.48g||111%|
|Saturated Fat 32.48g||130%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.32g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|