Cost per serving $2.94 view details
- 3/4 c. reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. minced fresh tarragon
- 4 tsp tarragon vinegar
- 2 x boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 6 x garlic cloves chopped
- 3 med zucchini trimmed, and
- Â Â cut lengthwise into 1/3"-thick slices
- 1 lrg red onion sliced 1/3" thick
- 4 x kaiser rolls split horizontally
- 8 x tomato slices
- Blend first 3 ingredients in bowl; season mayonnaise with salt and pepper.
- Using meat mallet, flatten chicken breast halves in plastic bag to 1/2-inch thickness; cut chicken crosswise in half. Place on sheet of foil. Brush chicken with 1 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle with half of garlic, then salt and pepper.
- Place zucchini and onion slices on sheet of foil and brush with remaining 2 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle with remaining garlic, then salt and pepper.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill chicken pcs till cooked through, about 5 min per side; transfer to work surface. Grill vegetables till softened slightly and charred, about 7 min per side for onion and 5 min per side for zucchini. Transfer to work surface.
- Grill rolls till toasted, about 2 min per side. Spread tarragon mayonnaise on roll bottoms; top with 1 chicken piece, 1/4 of grilled vegetables, and 2 tomato slices. Cover with roll tops.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: Carey Paquette of Arlington, Virginia, writes: "My boyfriend and I cook almost every night as a way to unwind. It's nice to come home after a hectic day and make dinner together rather than pull something prepackaged out of the freezer. One of our favorite things is grilled vegetables. I'm always adding them to meals, since they do not need a lot of preparation. They're the key ingredients in my popular chicken sandwiches."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 528g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 408||79%|
|Total Fat 46.24g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 6.48g||26%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 19.96g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||18%|