I love grilled chicken and always eat grilled chicken sandwiches while eating out and I love bbq flavour , quite obvious!! :-)
So I thought why not try it at home, and FYI , this is the very first time I am grilling and preparing a BBQ marination.
My inspiration for the sauce is Ria, my friend and blogger of Ria's Collection.
It tasted absoultely awesome and along with chicken I grilled some corn and veggies too, and it was a complete soul satisfying meal.
Enjoy this dish and feel satisfied :-)
- Chicken breast tenders - 1 pound ( about 9 pieces)
- Corn - 1-2
- Onion - 2-4 slices
- Tomato - 2-4 slices
- Corriander leaves - for garnish
- Lime - 1 wedge
- Pepper powder
- Canola oil spray
- For BBQ marination:
- Red wine - 1/4 cup
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup - 2tbsp
- Ginger-Garlic paste - 1tbsp
- Red chilli powder(optional) - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Mix together all the ingredients for the BBQ marination.
- Wash the chicken breast tenders well and pat them dry.
- Pour the BBQ sauce marination over the chicken tenders and marinate for almost 3 hours or overnight. ( I marinated them overnight)
- Heat a grill pan and spary some oil on top.
- Grill the onions, tomatoes and Corn( rubbed with salt , pepper and lime juice) and keep aside.
- Grill the Chicken till nice grill marks show.
- Serve with grilled Corn and veggies and garnish with Corriander leaves.
- A corn salsa also goes well with BBQ grilled chicken: add some chopped onions, tomatoes, and cilantro to the corn removed from the cob and season with salt, pepper and lime juice.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 240g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 64||34%|
|Total Fat 7.29g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 0.58g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 26.86g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|