NO – you DON’T grill the ice cream. But you DO grill the rest of this treat. If you’ve never had a grilled banana you are in for a pleasant surprise! The following recipe makes two delicious deserts for you and a loved one. Try this camping or in the backyard!
- Heat your grill to medium high if you have a top rack, or medium low and use a tray if you are going to put these directly over the flame.
- Lay out 2 sheets of foil large enough to wrap each banana.
- Split each banana and place each on a foil sheet.
- Divide the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows between the bananas in rows.
- Fold the banana together and wrap in foil, crimping at the top. (This makes it easier to open later)
- Grill for 10 minutes.
- Open the foil package and slide the banana out into a serving dish.
- Top with ice cream. I used 3 scoops per banana.
- Enjoy. Make againâ¦. (promise you will want to!)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 300g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 254||42%|
|Total Fat 28.27g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 17.42g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 81.53g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|