Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp finely-grated orange zest
- 1 pch cayenne
- 1 lb large asparagus tough ends removed
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 1/4 lb thinly-sliced prosciutto
- To make the Orange Mayonnaise: In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise ingredients.
- Place the asparagus on a plate or possibly platter. Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil over the spears and turn to coat proportionately. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Grill the asparagus over Direct Medium heat till browned and tender, 6 to 8 min, turning once halfway through grilling time. Remove from the grill and keep hot.
- Grill the prosciutto slices over Direct Medium heat just till crisp, 2 to 3 min, turning once halfway through grilling time. Remove from the grill and cut each slice into pcs about 2 inches across.
- Arrange the prosciutto and asparagus on four plates and spoon the mayonnaise over the top. Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: A great recipe for Sunday brunch!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 30g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 182||99%|
|Total Fat 20.59g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 2.85g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.67g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|