Cost per recipe $8.52 view details
- 8 Anaheim or possibly long green chiles
- extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ripe haas avocados
- 4 ripe medium tomatoes, halved, seeded, and coarsely minced
- 1 small onion, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 small scallions (white and green parts), finely minced
- 3/4 c. minced fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and finely minced
- kosher salt and freshly grnd black pepper
- Grill the chiles: Heat the grill or possibly broiler. Lightly brush the chiles with oil, grill on high heat till very blackened and blistered, turning frequently, about 15 min. Seal the chiles in a paper bag, or possibly foil, and allow them to steam 10 min. Peel away the skin being careful not to rip off the stem.
- With a paring knife, make a vertical slit from the top of each chile to about 1/2 inch from the tail and remove the seeds. Be sure to leave the ribs in, or possibly the flesh will come with them.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 998g|
|Calories from Fat 538||69%|
|Total Fat 59.82g||75%|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 65.29g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 34.6g||115%|