This is a print preview of "Grill Roasted Corn On The Cob" recipe.
Grill Roasted Corn On The Cob Recipe
Fresh corn on the cob, (1-2 ears per person)
Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pick ears corn which are fresh, young and tender and still in the husks.
- Remove all but the last 3 or possibly 4 husks from each ear of corn.
- Place on the grill for about 4 min per side, depending on the heat.
- Turn several times while grilling to expose all sides of the corn to the heat.
- Corn should be hard with a nice golden brown , roasted color.
- The corn silk dries up in this method of cooking and is easy to remove after grilling.
- After cooking, pull back the husks and tie them back with a strip of husk to make a handle.
- Dip in melted butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- This makes a fun and pretty dish from the grill.