Cost per recipe $1.96 view details
- 1 med. sized zucchini
- 1 med. size yellow summer squash
- 1 med. size sweet onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped or possibly pressed
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil (or possibly more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon butter (or possibly more to taste)
- Cut in 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Heat oil and butter in a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Press garlic into pan or possibly add in chopped garlic and cook, stirring, till garlic just starts to brown. Add in onion, zucchini and yellow squash; cook, stirring often, till squash is just tender. Season to taste with salt and pepper. An excellent accompaniment to pasta dishes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 508g|
|Calories from Fat 80||45%|
|Total Fat 9.12g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.73g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||18%|