Cost per serving $1.21 view details
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion pwdr
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 4 ounce frzn oyster
- 1 x egg
- 1 1/2 bn green onions
- 1 sm red bell pepper Veg. oil as needed
- Cut green onions about 7 to 8 inches long (about half size of whole green onions). Divide the bottom part of the onion into two vertically in order make them thin.
- Slice red pepper thinly.
- In a bowl, put hot water and put a little bit of salt. In salted water, put frzn oyster to defrost.
- When the oyster is defrosted, take it out and drain well. Cut the oyster into small pcs.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, water, onion pwdr, garlic salt, and egg together. Put oyster into the flour mix and mix well.
- In a fry pan, spread veg. oil, and wait till the heat goes through (medium heat).
- Pour 1/3 of the flour and oyster mix and make it plain. Reduce heat. Put 1/3 of the green onion above the flour. Put 1/3 of the red pepper slices between the slices of green onion.
- When the bottom part is well done and the surface starts to be hard, press the pancake with big spoon and turn it. Cook it 1 to 2 min more till the bottom part is well done.
- Make 3 pancakes. Serve when it is hot. If desired salty taste, it can be served with soy sauce, vinegar mix (1 Tbsp. of soy sauce and 1 tsp. vinegar).
- This recipe yields 3 servings.
- Comments: Pa Jeon is very popular food in Korea. It is wonderful party dish and good appetizer served with oriental wine.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 285g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 25||8%|
|Total Fat 2.82g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.74g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 55.62g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|