Cost per recipe $8.90 view details
- 1 c. Mayonaise
- 1/2 c. Commercial lowfat sour cream
- 1/3 c. Finely chopped parsley
- 3 Tbsp. Finely chopped chives or possibly green onions
- 3 Tbsp. Anchovy paste or possibly finely chopped anchovies
- 3 Tbsp. Tarragon wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 x Clove garlic, crushed or possibly grated
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Chill; it mellows and thickens on standing.
- Makes2 c. dressing.
- I found this recipe in an old Betty Crocker cookbook and it says, "Most popular at a large San Francisco hotel. Especially delicious on salad greens and sea food. For a milder flavored thicker dressing ,omit vinegar.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 497g|
|Calories from Fat 1864||95%|
|Total Fat 210.96g||264%|
|Saturated Fat 39.6g||158%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.55g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|