Cost per recipe $18.08 view details
- 1 lb medium shrimp shelled
- 8 ounce sea scallops halved horizontally
- Â Â dressing:
- 1/4 c. snipped fresh chives
- 1 Tbsp. anchovy paste
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh tarragon
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/2 c. minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp capers liquid removed and rinsed
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt
- 1 x salt and freshly grnd pepper to taste
- Leaves from 1 head romaine torn into bite sized pcs 8 ounces fresh lump crab meat1 lemon thinly sliced8 cherry tomatoes halved2 chives
- Cook shripm and scallops in salted simmering water for 3 min.
- Drain and let cold.
- In a blender or possibly food processor combine dressing ingredients till smooth. Taste for salt and pepper.
- In a large shallow bowl combine romaine shrimp scallops and crabmeat. Toss with dressing.
- Alternate lemon slices and cherry tomato halves around edge of bowl and crisscross chives in center.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1057g|
|Calories from Fat 1073||61%|
|Total Fat 120.95g||151%|
|Saturated Fat 19.0g||76%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.88g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|