Cost per serving $0.02 view details
- 1 x sour dough baguette, sliced thinly
- 2 clv garlic, peeled
- 1/4 c. best available virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp freshly grnd black pepper
- 1/4 lb imported Italian Prosciutto di Parma
- 1 ounce green wasabi caviar (available at gourmet specialty stores...call ahead)
- Toast 8 slices of the bread till they are very brown.
- Immediately after removing the bread from the toaster, rub a garlic clove over the surface of one side. Each slice should absorb about 1/6 of a clove.
- Generously drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the top of each slice. Sprinkle with a generous amount of pepper. Top each slice with one neatly folded slice of prosciutto. Then top prosciutto with a small dollop of wasabi caviar
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 1g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.77g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|