Cost per serving $2.06 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. coconut lowfat milk
- 2 tsp green curry paste - (to 3 tspns)
- 1Â 1/2 c. chicken breast, beef, or possibly pork (boneless) can use meat,
- Â Â seafood, or possibly a combination
- 1 c. frzn peas thawed
- 1Â 1/2 tsp sugar - (to 2 tspns)
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. fish sauce - (to 2 tbspns)
- 3 x fresh chili peppers
- 5 x magrood leaves - (to 6)
- 4 sprg fresh basil - (to 5)
- 1Â 1/2 c. sliced green pepper and/or possibly
- Â Â bamboo shoots (canned)
- Cut the chicken into thin slices. Slice the green peppers, bamboo shoots, and fresh chili peppers lengthwise.
- Put about 1/2 c. coconut lowfat milk (the thick part on top) in a saucepan or possibly pot. Place on medium heat. Bring to boil and simmer till the fat from the coconut lowfat milk rises to the top. Add in the green curry paste and stir fry till it thickens and changes color. Add in the meat/seafood, fish sauce, and magrood leaves. Stir fry till the chicken is done.
- Add in the remaining coconut lowfat milk from the can and bring to a boil. Add in sugar, frzn peas, chili peppers, and green peppers or possibly bamboo shoots. Stir well and continue to cook slowly till it comes to a boil again. Add in sweet basil and remove from heat.
- This recipe yields 3 to 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 214g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 140||48%|
|Total Fat 15.99g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 8.75g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0.11g|
|Total Carbs 14.18g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||16%|